.::.Jesus Lovers Forum .::. منتدى محب المسيح .::.
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

.::.Jesus Lovers Forum .::. منتدى محب المسيح .::.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  الدخول لشات محبى المسيحالدخول لشات محبى المسيح  قوانين المنتدىقوانين المنتدى  شروط التوقيعشروط التوقيع  

How can I figure out the words in this CRAZY language

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زائر
زائر

How can I figure out the words in this CRAZY language Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How can I figure out the words in this CRAZY language   How can I figure out the words in this CRAZY language Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 27, 2007 5:07 pm

How can I figure out how to spell the words in this crazy language?" Believe it or not, there are a few things you can do that will help, but after you remember the rules and learn the 'tricks', you are left with this basic technique: Study, Memorize, Study, Memorize, Study, Memorize.
How can I overcome some spelling-pronunciation problems
???
Here is the solution
Why does the English language have so many words that are difficult to spell? The main reason is that English has 1,100 different ways to spell its 44 separate sounds, more than any other language. Some of the results of this are:
Words that have the same sounds but are spelled differently,
Words that contain letters that have nothing to do with the way the words are pronounced,
Words that contain silent letters; that is, letters that must be included when you write the words even though they are not pronounced,
Spelling rules that have lists of exceptions - words that do not follow the rules and thus must be memorized separately.
why Spelling Rules in English can be almost as much of a problem as spelling itself. Notice the "i-e" Rule:
Use i before e, except after c, or when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh.
دائما حرف الـ i يكون قبل الـ e ماعدا ان يكون بعد c
Examples
This is a nice, neat little rule concerning words that have the letters i and e together, usually to form the Long E sound in English: i before e, as in piece or relief.
Then the rule says "Except after C". The ie becomes ei , as in receive and deceit.
For more information & directions
Press Here

Jesuslovers.lolbb.com.sweet
موضوع متكامل عن مشاكل الاملاء الانجليزي مرتبط بنطق بعض الحروف مثل في كلمة bought
تنطق كما في كلمة Pot وغيرها من الكثير من الامثلة
مزود بتمارين للحل تعتمد على بعض قوانين الاملاء
بالشرح و التحليل
موقع ممتاز لمن يريد التغلب على بعض مشاكل الـ spelling
I Hope you enjoy it

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

How can I figure out the words in this CRAZY language
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» |×Words to live by ×|
» Crazy 18 Wheels سباق مجنووووووووون
» PICTURES AND CATCH-WORDS
» لعبة Crazy Taxi 3 كاملة فقط محبي المسيح

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
.::.Jesus Lovers Forum .::. منتدى محب المسيح .::. :: English Stuff :: English Stuff-
انتقل الى: